Saturday, October 02, 2010

P.E.I. Moments Video

Hi to all my HIP readers

This video has been copied from my friend Kim's Blog "Top of The Meadow"

Kim and her husband Martin, have moved to my hidden island paradise from British Columbia a few years ago. Kim sees my island through fresh eyes but it is heart warming to see the same images through her eyes that I have grown up with.

Watching Kim's video should leave no doubt in the viewers mind that this is a "Hidden Island Paradise".

Enjoy!


Thanks for visiting.

Till next post...

Gary


4 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Gary: I have linked to your blog on my blog "Life Begins at Retirement". In August my partner and I purchased a farmhouse and acreage near Alberton. We live in London, Ontario but plan to visit PEI every summer (I'm a teacher:) and retire there permanently in 4 years. I am literally counting the days (1366 left until I am a permanent resident!) I can't wait!
It's very heartening to hear from lifelong islanders like yourself that you never want to leave PEI. I feel the same way when I am there and am missing it dreadfully while I am "away".

garydotgray said...

Hi Jane, Thanks for your comment. So happy hat you feel that way about our island. Yes I am a life long Islander. My dad came from the Dock, just by Alberton. My mom from Cascumpec on the mill road and I from the O'Leary area. Thus I am familiar with that area. We moved to Montague 17.5 years ago now and I love it here. I have a friend in this area who retired to the Island from London Ont. quite a few years ago. Counting the days- I love it. :-)

Kim said...

Hola, Gary!
Thanks for featuring me on your blog!

garydotgray said...

Hi kim,

Thanks! Always a pleasure to feature your work... Great job!!!