Thursday, May 07, 2009

Road Trip To PEI 09'

photo credit John Quimby 65 GMC step side


Hello everyone

Welcome back to my Hidden Island Paradise!

Today I would like to introduce you to a person of interest. Mr John Quimby

This is what John says about himself:

" I've been a broadcaster, radio programmer,voice talent, copy writer and media producer. I'm a husband, a dad, a certified organic farmer, an a mature horseman, a dog and kid trainer and a history nut. I've been lucky enough to work with some of the most talented and creative people in the world."

Now, let me take you far away from my Hidden Island Paradise to Santa Barbara, California where John lives with his wife and two sons.

Why?

Because John is traveling from his home in California across the USA to Prince Edward Island, Canada in a vintage 1965 GMC stepside truck. Reason being... well, why don't I let John tell the story.

John writes his personal blog posts at:

Dunn Creek Organic Farm PEI, Canada

"From life in the city to living in the country"

Click Here to go to read John's blog. (you can link to other sites that he has from links on his blog

I know you will really enjoy John's story and please, please don't forget to listen to John's podcasts found throughout his blog posts.

Till next post.

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: